Company: GVA Property Management
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*POSITION: PROPERTY MANAGER*
FUEL YOUR SUCCESS! If you have dynamic customer service skills,
build and sell value, make a positive impact on people, and are
looking to make a difference, apply with GVA Property Management
today! Employees are offered development opportunities to help
advance their careers and strengthen the pipeline of our future
The Property Manager is responsible for managing operations and
maximizing financial value of an assigned apartment community. This
position reports to the Director of Operations and oversees
personnel, marketing, leasing, collections, resident relations,
resident retention, customer service, community maintenance,
contracted services, capital improvements, administration,
reporting, community and employee safety, and legal compliance.
This includes achieving the financial and operational goals. The
Property Manager leads on-site staff to ensure a sufficient flow of
revenue by leasing a high percentage of apartment units at the
optimum rates while maintaining each apartment unit and the
property grounds at a functional and high aesthetic level and
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES\*
* Supervises all on-site staff, including hiring, training,
supervision, and corrective measures.
* Determines productivity standards of each staff member and
communicates these standards with the goal of maximizing property
performance and individual success; evaluates performance of these
standards for individual staff members and makes resulting
* Provides professional and positive leadership to team
* Resolves resident issues or delegates them to staff members to
* Performs the tasks of subordinate associates as needed, including
leasing units and making units ready for leasing.
* Meets with RVP's and Regional Maintenance, Landscape, and Sales
and Marketing Directors for advice, assistance, and direction in
* Meets with staff individually and in group meetings to
communicate information and company news, to ensure that directives
and goals are mutually understood, and to receive feedback and
discussion; tracks individual performance by monitoring common
* Receives training as needed for job-related topics. Assures that
associates follow policies and safety rules; complies with policies
for reporting incidents.
* Plans, executes, and attends social and other community events
* Establishes and monitors the property budget on a daily basis in
accordance with established goals; keeps expenses in line with the
* Works to achieve maximum performance based upon annual goals to
increase revenue and other income.
* Ensures that all applicable deposits, rents, and other fees and
ancillary revenues are collected and deposited.
* Submits bills to be paid timely. Prepares reports as
* Purchases necessary equipment and supplies for the community.
* Assists in determining the optimum rent based on market
conditions and the level of rent concessions, if any.
* Participates, approves, and manages marketing efforts to increase
* Uses a lease expiration board to plan for lease renewal
management and to reduce the effects of large seasonal
* Review marketing efforts to determine effectiveness.
* Interacts closely with the service team to manage property
maintenance programs including promptly and courteously responses
to resident requests for maintenance, providing an adequate supply
of market ready apartments to meet the leasing efforts, and
ensuring property appearance meets or exceeds site standards.
* Inspects the community regularly to determine the quality of the
physical property, and to assess and identify needs.
* Inspects maintenance repairs and available units for readiness.
May inspect recently vacated units to assess needed repairs and
* Monitors, inspects, and assesses the community landscape and
other physical entities to identify and control or eliminate
potential safety hazard and concerns and to ensure quality
aesthetics in exterior parts of the community.
* Conduct all business in accordance with Company Policies and
Procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair
Credit Reporting Act and all other laws pertaining to
* Performs any additional duties assigned by Regional
Position requires at least three years' experience in property
management. Must have advanced computer knowledge.
40 hours per week that may include holidays or weekends.
At GVA we are driven to provide a company culture that promotes
teamwork, growth and work/life balance. We are committed to
creating a fun and productive place to work - as a company that
celebrates diversity, promotes innovative thinking, offers
development and career advancement opportunities. We are a rapidly
growing company that owns and manages our assets. Due to the fact,
there are not many corporate layers, planning and execution occur
quickly, feedback and involvement in the decision-process are
encouraged and team involvement is appreciated simply put, at GVA
you have a voice. We offer competitive compensation and benefits
packages. Reach out to us today and see how a career at GVA is the
right fit for you. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year%58047475%
Keywords: GVA Property Management, Nashville , Property Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!