Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
DescriptionBENEFITS:Ascension Saint Thomas Behavioral Health
provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our Admissions
staff. Current benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate with shift differential available
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive PTO plan
- Employee discount program
- Employee disaster assistance program
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilitiesESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE INTAKE
- Provide leadership to the Admissions Department and cultivate
the function of the department as an integrated team.
- Implement the strategic plan of the business development and
marketing department as it pertains to admission to the facility
and direct potential clients to treatment.
- Provide leadership in addressing quality management issues
related to crisis triage, evaluation, intake and admission to the
- Assign/distribute scheduled evaluations, intakes or admissions
as dictated by request and hospital census.
- Conduct quality assurance and quality improvement programs for
all crisis triage, evaluation, intake and admission services.
- Perform follow-up communication functions and generate
recommendations for organization leadership.
- Responsible for the hiring decisions for Admissions Department
personnel, provide orientation, in-service and continuing education
programs for department staff and other internal positions
responsible for crisis triage and/or evaluation services.
- Serve as clinical liaison with referral sources.
- Work to improve efficiency and quality in delivering services
within the department, responsible for developing and meeting
departmental goals and objectives.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Determine and implement admissions best-practices, promote the
hospital and maintain a satisfied patient base.EDUCATION AND
- Bachelors Degree or nursing license required; 5 plus years
experience healthcare related admissions with Bachelors.
- Three years of work experience as a Director of Admissions in
an inpatient psych facility preferred.
- May require LCSW, LMHC by the state for this position or
CAC/CADC, where required.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Nashville , Director-Admissions, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!