Assistant Property Manager
Company: Morgan Properties
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview: *What you will be doing: *
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for the efficient
operation of assigned property under the direction of Property
Manager. Performs tasks associated with the operation of the
property including leasing, collections, resident services and
maintenance. May have supervisory responsibilities.
_*What we'll expect from you\_\*:
* Assist the Manager with collection and processing of all payments
and purchase orders.
* Assist with creating monthly reports including but not limited
renewals, rents, leasing, resident retention programs and
* Assist in validating prospect/resident rental eligibility using
designated background verification process.
* Responsible for attending staff meetings and taking minutes of
the meeting if necessary.
* Build relationships with vendors and handle vendor statements for
* Attend court hearings if required.
* Assist in the follow up of delinquencies.
* Process security deposit refunds.
* Assist in scheduling appointments.
* Back up approval in Property Managers absence on all paperwork
* Assist in supervising leasing and operations in the office, as
well as provide training and instruction to the staff as to the
proper method of handling office administration.
* Review and check accuracy of resident information including
resident account setup, while maintaining accuracy of information
(example names, lease dates and billing).
* Inspect apartments as needed.
* Assist with marketing and follow up of the leasing team unit
inspections, thank you notes, approval letters, phone calls and
lease signing schedules.
* Performs all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins,
and lease renewals as needed.
* Record all resident correspondences.
* Maintain renewal records in computer.
* Assist Manager with any requested work to be done on the
*The Benefits of Employment: *
*20-100% Rent Discount*
* Property Staff Shared Renewal Commissions
* Leasing Commissions
* $300 Morgan Essentials - paid quarterly
* On-call Appreciation, $15/day for holding the on-call phone
* Employee referral payment program
* Educational Enhancement Program
* Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* Life/AD&D Insurance
* Long and short term disability
* Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
* Free access to pool and fitness center
* Additional employee discounts available
*Get To Know Us: **
*Established in 1985 by Mitchell Morgan, Morgan Properties is a
national real estate investment and management company
headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Jonathan and Jason
Morgan represent the next-generation leaders growing the platform
and overseeing the business operations. Morgan Properties and its
affiliates currently own and manage a multifamily portfolio
comprised of more than 350 apartment communities and over 95,000
units located in 19 states. The Company is among the three largest
multifamily owners in the nation and the largest in Pennsylvania,
Maryland, and New York. With over 2,500 employees, Morgan
Properties prides itself on its quick decision-making capabilities,
strong capital relationships and proven operational expertise.*
_*Learn more about Morgan Properties at
* Qualifications: *
* Location: 4501 Packard Drive, Nashville, TN 37211*
Location: 4501 Packard Drive, Nashville, TN 37211
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: Morgan Properties, Nashville , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!