Director, Financial Reporting - Full-Time
Company: Covenant Surgical Partners, Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
DescriptionCovenant Physician Partners is hiring a Director,
Financial Reporting -to join our team either locally in Nashville,
TN or remotely. This position will require up to 20% travel.About
the OpportunityThe -Director of Financial Reporting reports to the
VP of Finance and is responsible for management and oversight of
timely and accurate financial planning, analysis, and reporting to
support the company objectives. This position will support strategy
and planning to align business operations with company's mission
and goals. This position will provide strategic support to senior
management including preparing financial presentations, forecast
and other projects requested by senior management to allow business
owners to make sound management decisions.
- Acts as a financial leader for the organization.
- Ownership of monthly Board Reporting, Board & Senior Leadership
Presentations, quarterly Investor Presentations, and Investor
- Research and analyze industry and competitive trends to
identify emerging market opportunities and strategic areas of
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the
organization as needed.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications,
eliminating duplications, and coordinating information
- Manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial
Forecasting and Modeling tools.
- Heavy exposure to senior leadership, the board, and
investors.About the Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related
- Five (5) or more years of progressively responsible experience
in corporate finance -and/or public accounting.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in -Financial Reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; BI tools and ERP experience
(NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, etc.)
- Experience partnering with business units in executing
strategic plans and financial activities of a high revenue growth
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Healthcare finance experience strongly preferredAbout Covenant
Physician PartnersAt CPP, we offer the opportunity to be part of an
organization that's advancing healthcare and creating a new model
for the future. Covenant Physician Partners delivers superior value
to patients, physicians, associates, and communities through
professional and innovative services. -We provide an outstanding
benefits package to our full-time associates that includes:
- Generous paid time off -in addition to national holidays, two
floating holidays, and a birthday holiday
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance after 30 days of
- $250 of professional development funds provided every year
- Invest in your future with tuition reimbursement and a company
match on your 401k
- Associate discounts at major retailers such as Amazon Prime and
Keywords: Covenant Surgical Partners, Inc., Nashville , Director, Financial Reporting - Full-Time, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!