Associate Product Manager
Posted on: September 25, 2022
At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we've cracked the code and built a
world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real
estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them
to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their
projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in
conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep
well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable
to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...
Think about what you could do here ... At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you'll
be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled
journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud
application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate
construction project. In short, you'll be building what some have
claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It's big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you've got what it takes, you'll be directly involved in its
development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?
We are hiring an Associate Product Manager to help us scale and
grow our product. This role will work across multiple product and
engineering teams. They will be responsible for conducting customer
and competitor research in order to develop and improve product
strategies. They will be heavily involved with day-to-day
operations within the product team including, but not limited to
leading scrum ceremonies, developing product marketing strategies,
and developing product requirements.
We are looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves
and thrives with project management and tactical execution. This
role is a great opportunity to gain experience as a product
manager, but also get exposure in--and grow into a larger role
in--product, engineering, or operations/strategy over time
- Provides recommendations and insight to support the process of
defining the product and identifying gaps and customer needs by
creating vision, strategy and requirements documents for a feature
or set of features
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional
teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, design,
customer success, legal and sales
- Compile and evaluate research on market trends and competition
to identify opportunities and threats
- Collaborate with Marketing, conducting product launches and
communicating product improvements to internal and external
- Provide hands-on product management during discovery, design,
development, testing, launch, and post release phases
- Filling in and running daily operations for Product
- Assisting Product Managers in backlog
organization/prioritization including scoping bug tickets
- Develop and direct marketing programs for products in
collaboration with marketing, sales, and product stakeholders
- Develop and maintain product documentation, product
instructions, user guides, etc .
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or other
- 1 year of experience in product management, project management,
business analysis, program management, product marketing, or
- Experience creating product and design documentation
- Natural leadership tendencies. You have a track record of
bringing people together to accomplish something you're passionate
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and writing
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple work
- Ability to work under pressure and comfortable working with
ambiguity and change
- Ability to take complex solutions and simplify them to
effectively communicate with customers and stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with modern web technologies and web user
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence tools
- Familiar with Figma and ProductBoard
- Strong UX/UI sensibility
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us
on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your
application to gain further detail on who you are and how you
tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the
Ingenious family ;).
Keywords: INGENIOUS.BUILD, Nashville , Associate Product Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!