Senior Project Manager
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 26, 2022
COMPANY VALUE & OVERVIEW :
This company is one of the most established GCs in the Nashville
area with a broad range of repeat clientele and project types.
Their portfolio spans from public works, corporate office,
educational, urban infill mixed-use multifamily to
light-industrial. They've never missed a bonus payout for their
people in 35 years and have never laid anyone off. They are a
proven local leader in the Mid-Tn market - and ALL their work is
here (so no travel involved!).
They are based in the Nashville TN area and 35 years in the
industry. They have one of the best reputations and progressive
clientele a company could ask for locally and almost all their
business is repeat & negotiated.
They are currently interviewing for a PM / Senior Project Manager
and only want lifetime employees who value a career-level company
to work at.
They would like to talk to YOU - if you possess the attributes
The Commercial Project Manager will have between 8-15+ years of
experience building ground-up/new commercial projects with an
stable employment history and established career track.
The PM will Plan, develop and manage project schedules, maintain
budgets, and all facets of each project in partnership with the
Superintendent & executive team.
The ideal candidate will also manage subcontractors and vendors,
subcontractor agreements, supervise construction projects from
design through project completion. The majority of projects will
revolve around education (K-12 or College), commercial corporate
office & urban-infill mixed-use hospitality type structures with
ground-up construction approach.
Experience & Prerequisites:
- Commercial construction experience in the PM (or Assistant PM)
role for 5 to 8+ years or more
- Mixed-use Urban Multifamily, Corporate Office, Educational
construction experience preferred (but not required).
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or similar
- Live in Nashville and/or willingness to relocate (no
- Established (& Stable) employment history with similar
employers (Commercial GCs)
- Desire to be a part of an established Nashville company that
strives to keep everyone at home each week.
- Willingness to contribute to the growth of the company in
addition to their career.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary (( Senior PM: $120-160k - Assistant PM :$75-115k
- Annual Bonus / year-end + Merit performance of 20-25% average
every year (for 35 years straight!)
- 100% insurance paid for employee (3 different plans to choose
from at United HC) + vision/dental/life & disability
- 8 paid holidays
- 3 weeks vacation / PTO
- Company Vehicle + gas ( or $6-800/month allowance + gas
depending on candidate preference)
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Nashville , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!