Senior Product Manager, Healthcare Communications
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Senior Product Manager, Healthcare CommunicationsChange
Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a
mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver
innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance
companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial
processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives
and support healthier communities. Senior Product Manager,
Healthcare CommunicationsOverview of PositionWe have an exciting
opportunity for a motivated product manager to help grow our
provider to patient omni-channel communication and statement
products, increase consumer engagement, and improve financial
outcomes. This leader will own a portion of our portfolio, set
strategy, define a valuable, usable and feasible roadmap, and
ensure execution is successful through early customer adoption.What
will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Own a portion of our product portfolio from strategy through
early customer adoption. Be the associated product expert.
- Define goals, desired business outcomes, target
customers/users, and success metrics.
- Perform discovery using design thinking, to identify
customer/user needs, validate hypotheses, iterate potential
solutions, and support business cases.
- Define roadmaps, value propositions, features and user stories.
Act as product owner on SCRUM teams, groom backlogs, and ensure
- Manage key product development milestones and collaborate with
colleagues on commercialization, go-to-market and launch.
- Meet regularly with customers/users, and track market trends
and competitors. Drive on-going validation and learning through
quantitative and qualitative research.
- Proactively identify, capture and prioritize new ideas for
future roadmap consideration.
- Lead and collaborate cross-functionally with UX
researchers/designers, engineers, testers, implementers, other
product managers, solution managers, program managers, marketers,
- Coordinate activities of other product managers as team lead,
- Communicate and evangelize clearly and convincingly up, down
and across the organization.
- Take the initiative, demonstrating passion, focus,
resourcefulness, and good humor.
- Set and deliver on goals, consistently meet deadlines, and
provide appropriate status on work activities.
- Use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve
complex issues in creative and effective ways.What are the
requirements needed for this position?
- 8+ years as a successful software product manager, including 5+
years managing enterprise web and API products, and 5+ years
managing products serving healthcare providers.
- 5+ years working on SCRUM teams, writing and grooming
features/epics and user stories.
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering, computer science,
design, or related field.What other skills/experience would be
helpful to have?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience using Aha!,
Confluence, and Jira, a bonus.
- Empathy, with demonstrated ability to elicit underlying
customer needs and distinguish from requests or solutions.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and
ability to focus on what is most important.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and interpersonal
skills. Ability to build strong working relationships with a
diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to learn
complex concepts quickly.
- Product passion, intellectual curiosity, confidence, and
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrable experience with design thinking, iteration, and
- Experience with healthcare omni-channel communications (e.g.,
print/mail, email, SMS, IVR, campaigns, journeys) or revenue cycle
- Experience working with third party technology partners.What
are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demandsHow much should I expect to travel?
- Occasional, less than 10%
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to
qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own
personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for
reimbursement.li-remoteDiversity and Inclusion: At Change
Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity,
respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our
authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and
relationships.Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role
in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They
deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and
experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers
eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at
https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity Feeling Inspired?
Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today! COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety,
and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we
require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior
to beginning employment and, when j ob-related and consistent with
business necessity , we may require periodic testing for certain
roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential
job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination
regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements
and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to
employment to ensure compliance.Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Statement Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about
employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO
is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the
supplemental information at
you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application
for employment, please contact us by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting
reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted
to this email box will not be accepted.Click here
to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.California
(US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare
for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge
that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice
to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal
. Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts
pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.Change Healthcare is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicant will reveive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Nashville , Senior Product Manager, Healthcare Communications, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!