Assistant Project Manager (High Rise)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Nashville, TN., based company hiring Commercial Asst Project
Manager!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Thomas BickfordAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:We
are a large nationally ranked Real Estate & Construction company in
need of a talented Assistant Project Manager as well as an
Assistant Superintendent to work on ground up multifamily
construction projects through out Nashville, TN.. Our culture is
what sets us apart from our competition and our long list of awards
supports our claim that we are one of the BEST companies to work
for in the country!Apply today to this rewarding opportunity!Why
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and
- Substantial growth in their business Locally & Nationwide
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
- Owner's Representative Role (Highly Visible Client Interfacing
- Assist with preconstruction estimating, scheduling, and
- Assist owner with governmental review requirements.
- Conduct construction due diligence of new projects to include
investigation of: Site restrictions, Local code requirements,
permit, inspection, and occupancy permits, Subcontractor and
material availability and costs, Local Construction techniques and
- Verify and review geotechnical and environmental reports
- Verify special civil or foundation requirements
- Verify survey and flood elevation requirements
- Manage project personnel to include Project Engineer,
Superintendent, and support staff.
- Prepare cost estimates and budgets.
- Solicit and evaluate subcontract bids.
- Prepare, negotiate, and manage subcontracts and purchase
- Manage project accounting to include payment approvals, cost
coding, lien releases, retainage release, insurance verification,
and budget projections.
- Manage project schedules and project production.
- Manage quality control program of project to include testing,
inspection, and compliance with plans and specifications.
- Manage project safety compliance.
- Manage project completions to include turnover to owner,
closing documents, warranties and operating manual submissions,
city occupancy certificates.
- Assure completion of project within schedule, budget, and in
accordance with plans and specifications.Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree required
- 2-3 years project management experience required specifically
with High Rise Construction
- Knowledge of Constructware preferred
- Project management software (Microsoft Project and/or SureTrac)
- 3 years supervisory experience requiredInterested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Nashville , Assistant Project Manager (High Rise), Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!