Associate Project Manager (LDTI Implementation)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
An amazing opportunity to work with a growing insurance firm
that offers a generous compensation + bonus structure!!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Lauren LehmanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$80,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:We are representing an
organization that helps insurance companies around the world solve
their most complex risk transfer challenges by designing and
delivering bespoke solutions.They the opportunity for upward growth
and a meaningful impact within their organization!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!Job DetailsResponsibilities:
- Working cross-functional to develop strategy and execution of
LDTI across the business
- Engage and work along cross-functional teams to ensure a
cohesive approach to LDTI
- Oversee the implementation of LDTI guidelines and monitoring
the progress of implementation including the improvement,
documentation, and execution of processes and controls
- Attend all meetings and maintain reports on the progress of all
financial transformation projectsQualifications:
- University Degree required and recognized accounting
designation CPA, CA or equivalent
- 3-5 years post-qualification experience and within in
life/reinsurance, Big 4 audit preferred
- Previous experience in project management, process improvement
and finance systems within reinsurance industry preferredInterested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Nashville , Associate Project Manager (LDTI Implementation), Executive , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!