Sales Account Manager
Company: Logo Brands Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you an avid college and professional sports fan? Would you love
a sales job with some variety where you are asked, at times, to
step out of your normal day-to-day tasks and help a teammate in
another department, like the warehouse trying to get a rush
shipment out? Would you like to work in a fun, casual environment,
with an employer who has been named a Top Workplace by The
Tennessean 6 out of last 7 years?? Are you interested in working
for a fast-growing, high-paced company?If this sounds appealing,
you might be a great Sales Account Manager for us at Logo Brands!
Logo Brands is a family owned business that has grown from a small
two car garage, to 200,000 square feet of office and warehouse
space here in Franklin, TN. We currently sit as the #1 licensee for
hard goods sports products.Position SummarySales Account Managers
serve as a liaison between Logo Brands and its customers. They
perform a number of responsibilities related to engaging new and
existing clients, with the goal of generating sales and retaining
customers. Some day-to-day tasks performed by sales support
representatives might include handling regular calls and emails
from clients; overseeing sales support for a specific territory;
and communicating with other individuals and departments within
their organization as needed. Sales account managers also help
resolve any customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
Talents and Responsibilities
- Interact with clients, resolve problems, and provide
information and support.
- Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks to reduce
the potential for errors.
- Acts as liaison between outside sales and customers by keeping
in contact with prospective clients throughout the sale.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and
accurate processing of orders, communication, compliance, and
coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
- Providing service and product feedback to relevant
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of products and services
- Ability to solve problems and taking action where possible as
well as escalating when necessaryQualifications
- Ability to execute tasks at a high level of speed and
- Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively through
verbal and written communication
- Ability to self-manage all assigned tasks in a methodical,
- Ability to work with, and support, all types of personalities
on a personal and professional level
- Ability to increase one's capacity and knowledge base year
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships to ensure
brand loyalty through frictionless customer serviceAbility to take
ownership and accountability for actions.Education / Experience /
- University or Collegiate level degree; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a sales support role, but not
- Experience working in SAP, but not required
- Knowledge of collegiate and professional sports teams a
- Experience with Microsoft family of products: Outlook, Excel,
- Excellent communication skills whether verbal or
Keywords: Logo Brands Inc, Nashville , Sales Account Manager, Executive , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!