Remote Account Manager (Sales/Customer Service)
Company: MRA Recruiting Services
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Do you enjoy working with clients to improve their
Are you comfortable with sales and customer service duties in a
"non 1099" no-commission role?
Earn a comfortable salary without the pressure! Plus full benefits
and the ability to travel occasionally across the United States
attending trade shows!
What youll do.....
Perform field promotional work to sell and develop existing and new
accounts. Reports to Sales Manager. May be assigned to established
territories or industries where the product lines are accepted, but
where new customers or outlets need to be secured or existing
accounts penetrated. Demonstrates products/services and provides
product applications advice. Coordinates company technical
engineering services to develop solutions to customer's needs. .
Prepares price quotations, communicates or negotiates terms and
conditions of sales within the limits of authority and writes
orders subject to company policy. As required, informs the company
relative to marketing trends, competitive products and pricing.
Completes required activity and expense reports. Complete targeted
sales campaigns and work in partnership with external end-users,
channel partners and sales agencies to grow sales. Provide training
and technical assistance and support to all customers.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Monthly Sales goal and profit achievement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with accounts
- Develop and execute mutual action plans with key sales channel
- Create and provide product training to channel partners
- Perform demonstrations of product capabilities and features at
customer locations, trade-shows, etc.
- Clear communication, written and verbal to company personnel
- Review customer applications and generate proposals with assist
from customer service if needed
- Expand our existing business and focus on ways to expand our
business into new areas
- Develop trusting and productive relationships with clients and
- Coordinate contract review with Sales Manager as required
Reports - None
Skills And Abilities
- Must have excellent relationship building skills.
- Exceptional people skills and a passion for sales and customer
- Must be self-directed, detail-oriented, and take ownership of
customer concerns and the order entry to cash process
- Must demonstrate initiative and have ability to manage multiple
- Must demonstrate strong accuracy and accountability
- Must have ability to prioritize work effectively, meet
deadlines, and resolve conflicts.
Education And Experience Required
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Business Management or other
- Work experience in similar positions considered a plus (
- Excellent technical/computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Language skills, English as a first language, Spanish
considered a plus
We Make it Easy
Founded in 1901, MRA is a nonprofit employer association that
serves more than 4,000 employers, covering more than one million
As one of the largest employer associations in the nation, MRA
helps its member organizations thrive by offering the most
comprehensive assortment of HR services, information, education,
and resources to help build successful workplaces and a powerful
We partner with these companies working directly with their HR
department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct
line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: MRA Recruiting Services, Nashville , Remote Account Manager (Sales/Customer Service), Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!