Programmatic Media Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Available for the following locations: Remote - Nashville, TN -
Hi, were TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers
manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a
trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice
and facilitating connections between our buyers and the worlds
leading sellers of business technology.
Established in 2006 out of our founders dorm room, we continue to
expand our business. In 2021 we acquired TechRepublic, and in 2020,
we acquired QuinStreet B2B, both leading resources for IT and
business decision makers. These critical acquisitions included
global teams of dynamic technology and media professionals to
enhance our presences in the US, the UK, Singapore, and Australia.
We now have more than 20 digital media brands and over 500 global
team members, representing 12 languages.
Listed on the Inc. 5000 list of Americas Fastest-Growing Private
Companies four times and a five-time recipient of the annual
Tennessee Top Workplaces awards, we take both our growth and
employee engagement seriously. We work hard each day, but we know
how to have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational
slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
TAs incredible portfolio of leading editorial technology sites
continues to expand and, as it does, the premium audience it
attracts continues to grow. As a Programmatic Media Manager, youll
be at the helm of all things Programmatic, with an opportunity to
really build something special where our audience, content and
partners intersect. If this sounds like a challenge to you then
How You'll Contribute
- Oversee implementation and onboarding of new programmatic
vendors, including building new partnerships and onboarding of new
- Oversee the implementation of programmatic media campaigns,
including executing campaigns for programmatic guaranteed and
- Design and implement a programmatic strategy across TAs
portfolio of sites
- Work with sales and client success teams to evaluate potential
programmatic opportunities, provide inventory capacity, campaign
recommendations, and performance feedback
- Manage programmatic inventory, ensuring its optimized towards
the highest yield possible.
- Manage billing and costs associated with programmatic vendors
and advertising media buys
- Provide ongoing revenue reporting on key metrics, including
programmatic revenue, campaign performance and ad hoc reports as
- Support of the monetization team with their respective
initiatives, as needed
- Continuously provide leadership support, through critical
thinking and a drive to help the entire team grow
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advertising terminology,
technology, and products
- Assist with testing of new site features, specific but not
limited to, testing new ad-formats and placements that can drive
- Design frameworks with succession planning at the forefront,
continuously looking to grow the size, scope and contribution of
the role to the wider team.
- Advocate for best practices in the programmatic space, acting
as the go-to resource for all-things programmatic, including
educating other stakeholders and knowledge-share across the
What You Bring
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Programmatic Advertising,
preferably in the B2B Tech space
- Experience in either DV360 or The Trade Desk DSPs
- Proficient in multiple DSPS and extensive knowledge of the RTB
and wider programmatic landscape
- A solid understanding of conversion tracking and ad serving
technologies, tracking set up, the workflow and
- Experience using online SaaS platforms for tracking, analytics
and reporting purposes.
- Excellent O365 / Google Apps skills, with an ability to compile
and summarize data for reporting, presentation and measurement
- Fluent in English, with strong interpersonal skills and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to organise and
- Self-motivated and hardworking, displaying accountability for
hitting deadlines and keeping commitments.
Why You Want Us...
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing career development meetings
- Fitness reimbursement
- Subscription reimbursement to the Headspace App
- Live and remote fitness classes offered 5 days a week
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something
off your bucket list
- Monthly team outings and quarterly volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! Its 5 OClock Somewhere
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work
achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for
minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not
restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the
job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a
diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being
themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of
our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all
CDC and local protocol.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Technologyadvice, Nashville , Programmatic Media Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!