Associate Manager, Field Testing (remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
NielsenIQ is looking for an experienced market research associate
who specializes in offline fieldwork and/or central location
testing. An Associate Manager provides support and mentorship
through one on one coaching and consulting with direct reports, and
training new hire staff. Associate Managers execute deliverables
and work with the management team to oversee day to day production
across teams to ensure high quality deliverables and best practices
are followed. This enables Delivery to ensure projects run smoothly
to provide useful data to our clients.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provides coaching, mentorship and leadership for a small amount
of direct reports through one on one consulting, training, reviews
and regular check-ins.
- Maintains a reduced workload in addition to managing direct
reports (80% production / 20% management).
- Serves as the lead contact for training of 1-2 new hires as
- Manages day to day workload sharing system to ensure Discovery
offline team provides high quality deliverables and follow best
- Drives engagement and participation in the workload sharing
system across the Discovery offline team.
- Provides a clear viewpoint of expectations to direct
- Works with manager to create and execute development plans for
low performer direct reports.
- Communicates clearly and effectively across all teams in order
to manage market research projects on time and with high
Requirements & Skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with notable experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability
to positively interact with team members.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing offline fieldwork and/or central location
- 2+ years' experience in market research operations
- Proven problem solving ability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that
provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers
and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods
manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with
accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete
picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need
to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ
data with other data sources to help clients around the world
understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to
best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the
action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries,
covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more
information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age,
marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected
Keywords: NielsenIQ, Nashville , Associate Manager, Field Testing (remote), Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!