Senior Project Manager
Company: Provisions Group
Location: Mount Juliet
Posted on: January 16, 2022
*** DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE LOCAL ENOUGH AND WILLING TO WORK
IN AN OFFICE IN MOUNT JULIET EVERY DAY ***
SUMMARY OF POSITION:A Senior Project Manager should demonstrate a
commitment to delivering distinctive service while managing project
deliverables to success. This position manages large-scale projects
or multiple, concurrent projects from inception through project
close-out throughout multiple business units. The scope of these
projects includes business and/or information technology
initiatives. The Senior Project Manager ensures project goals and
objectives remain consistent with the overall business strategy and
are achieved on schedule and within budget, while satisfying
agreed-upon customer requirements and specifications within the
scope of the project.
- Work with organizational leaders on enterprise-wide initiation,
planning, and rollout of new strategic initiatives while assisting
in the development of governance and project management processes
to ensure post-launch sustainability.
- Serve as the internal project leader on complex strategic
projects requiring collaboration with multiple Lines of Business.
Develop and execute resource plans to manage projects. Calculate
project costs and ROI. Assess long-term viability of initiatives
and ongoing resource requirements.
- Collaborate with all levels of management including executives,
business and internal operational partners (operations, risk,
marketing, IT) to define project scope and deliverables. Work
closely with Information Technology to deliver on technical
requirements as projects require.
- Produce all required project documentation artifacts including
but not limited to project proposals, charters, RACIs, business
requirements, project schedules, resource plans, status reports,
change requests, risk & issue registers along with meeting agendas
- Identify, assess and facilitate solutions for identified risks
and issues to ensure the success of the project.
- Identify, make transparent, and help to manage dependencies
with internal and external teams.
- Prepare comprehensive test plans and facilitate User Acceptance
- Facilitate all Change Management activities required to
implement solutions into production environment.
- Prepare reports for all levels of management regarding project
- Team with external service delivery partners to integrate
processes and implement improvements as needed, ensuring SLAs and
other business needs are met.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement discussions
regarding project management best practices.
Description of Experience, Education and Training:
- 10 years' project management experience in information
technology or a related field.
- Financial services industry experience a plus.
- Proven experience managing external service delivery partners
to deliver business technology solutions.
- Experience working with Project Management tools (ServiceNow
Project Management preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Keywords: Provisions Group, Nashville , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!