Inside Sales Manager (Remote)
Company: Newchip Accelerator
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We're looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the
Newchip is a global startup focused software suite that provides
world changing early-stage startups with the tools, skills,
mentorship, and network necessary to successfully raise, build, and
scale their businesses to exit. We're a veteran founding team with
decades of experience, numerous acquisitions under our belts, and
we're looking for the next member of our team.
We've helped fund over $450M into companies and are looking for
team members that want to truly help startups by connecting them to
our services and product suite. If you're looking to make a
difference in the world while also generating personal success,
this role will provide you with the mentorship, leadership, and
long-term growth potential to make that dream a reality.
Mission Statement: We deliver results and set the standard for
entrepreneurs and investors everywhere. That being said, we're a
100% personal meritocracy so before we move forward do you fit our
core company values?
- Personal Integrity - We take ownership for our responsibilities
and do what we say we will do no matter what.
- Humble & Coachable - We have respect for authority and
experience, but also a hunger for constant feedback.
- Self Motivation - We strive to learn, grow, and constantly
improve ourselves so that we can contribute to the team.
- Gritty Resolve - We face down all adversity, we take all
criticism, and we get knocked down, but we always get back up.
- Passionately Ambitious - We put everything into our work
because accomplishing the team goal, equals personal success.
- You have experience with startups, SaaS, or technology
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship and love Shark
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are outgoing, charismatic, and can talk to just about
- You are a born closer, know how to handle objections, and do
- You can connect with and influence executive
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to oversee
and support our inside sales representatives and Account Executive
team. The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and
manage the entire sales administration process. They will
collaborate with various professionals and leaders/departments in
the organization to improve the operational efficiency of sales
cycles, so it's essential that they have excellent communication
skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They
should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve
specific goals. Ultimately, the Inside Sales Manager should be able
to recruit, train, and build a high-performance sales team to
ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage and lead the inside sales representatives/account
- Set and track sales targets for your team and individuals to
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines for
- Report on sales metrics and suggest data driven improvements to
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales projections and
- Use client feedback to generate ideas about new features and
- Research and discover methods to increase client
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are
- Build an open-communication and growth oriented environment for
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to
ensure brand consistency and increase sales conversion
- 2-5 years of previous full sales cycle experience, generating
net new business for quarterly to annual Saas, Cloud, and/or
general startup tech solutions.
- Experience with a consultative sales process with proven
ability to sell a value based product to early to mid-stage
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and
technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual
- Numerical abilities, conversion focus, and problem-solving
- Strong analytical, organizational skills, recruiting, and excel
- Excellent interpersonal, team leadership, and management
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Hands on experience with CRM software (we use Pipedrive &
- Proven work experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Coachable - Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for
it and what situations call for it.
- Charismatic - knows how to use it to influence partnerships,
win clients, and train associates.
- Sharp/Quick Witted - thinks on his/her feet. Flexibility to
handle a curveball.
- Creative - Can think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts
- Confidence with absence of Ego.
- Self-Disciplined - Proven to be good at time management,
organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and
- Self-aware - Has a solid understanding of their strengths and
weaknesses and what they need to work on.
- Track record of exceeding expectations in a prior individually
focused, quota carrying role and as a manager.
- Be a part of a global team with a hybrid in-office and remote
culture with a headquarters in East Austin, Texas.
- Compensation packages include competitive rates, performance
incentives, equity, and company stock options.
- Covered benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life,
and disability insurances. plus we offer a 401k program.
- Up to 30 days of vacation allotted per year including PTO,
Holidays, Sick Days and Election Day.
- Build culture and engage startup community with frequently
planned outings and team events.
- Access to all of our certified accelerator programs if you
launch a startup during your career here (valued at $250k+).
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary
space working with thousands of startups around the globe!
Keywords: Newchip Accelerator, Nashville , Inside Sales Manager (Remote), Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!