Practice Management Coordinator
Company: Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Reporting to the Director of Practice Management, the Practice
Management Coordinator is responsible for handling day to day
administrative duties, coordination between Firm departments and
practice groups and executing some quantitative analysis for the
Firm's practice management department.
- Provide assistance to Practice Group Leader in a manner that
allows him/her to adequately and successfully accomplish the role
and responsibilities of a Practice Group Leader.
- Assistance in coordinating the firm's practice management
calendar, along with the resources required for practice group
meetings, training and other planned events.
- Assist practice managers and practice group leaders with
necessary modifications and monitoring of the practice group
business plans. Also assist with the plan's execution where
- Work with Practice Group Leader to establish budget and monitor
professional and business development spend.
- Assist Practice Managers with the execution of process
improvement for identified areas within the Firm that directly or
indirectly affect practice group efficiency and organization.
- Assistance with review and analysis of practice group financial
data such as profitability, rates, utilization and client
- Other administrative and support duties as assigned.
Position Requirements and Desired Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- 1-3 Years of law firm or professional services management
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in the office due to necessity of face to face
- Strong client service focus and ability to work effectively in a
- Various physical activity may be required
Bradley is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual
orientation and gender identity or expression), marital status,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic
information, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP, Nashville , Practice Management Coordinator, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!