Unified Communications Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Classification: Contract-to-HireContract Length: 12-monthsJob
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our
knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that
ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a
wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
CereCore is seeking a Unified Communications Manager to join our
team Nashville, TN. This individual will work with one of the
nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA
Summary:The UC Manager provides budget development/management,
system design, technical advice, and process management for
corporate funded construction projects. Applies telecommunications
engineering principles and theory to propose and manage
configuration alternatives. Evaluates existing communications
systems to identify deficiencies and network performance
improvements. Ensures adherence to quality standards of voice and
data communications needs. Manages the integration of vendor tasks,
and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Recommends and takes
action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Prepares
studies and gives presentations on communications concepts.
Provides technical guidance to other personnel concerning voice and
data communications requirements.
- Provide technical innovation and design for system development,
prepare technical and cost benefit analyses, system design, and
manage the implementation of the design.
- Analyze construction design documents and specifications for
new construction and major renovation projects and ensure adherence
with Corporate UC standards.
- Manages internal plant, communications equipment installation,
and project management for facilities and multi-building campus
- Develop budgetary information for design of telecommunications
equipment rooms/closets, VLAN infrastructure, nurse call network,
iMobile deployment, DAS/Cell Boosting, and Emergency Call Boxes,
for new construction and major renovation projects.
- Solicit and evaluate bid proposals, technical contract terms,
and project management for communications equipment needs for new
construction and major renovation projects.
- Maintains responsibility for development, implementation,
modification, maintenance, and documentation of corporate
guidelines for telecommunications equipment.
- Maintains working knowledge of trends and technical
developments in the field by self-study, participation in job
related seminars, courses, or conferences, and liaison with
- Provide technical guidance to Field Operations Support teams
and other departmental personnel concerning communications needs
associated with facility construction/renovation projects as well
as circuit planning and procurement.
- Perform on-site analysis of facilities UC needs, and develop
recommendations for modifications to accommodate construction
- Minimum of eight years of experience with in-depth knowledge of
installation and maintenance of telecommunications equipment,
including PBX vendors such as AT&T, Avaya, NEC, etc.
- A minimum of five years of experience in the field of voice and
- College degree preferred or an equivalent combination of
education and related work experience.
- Project Management skills desired.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects in a
fast-paced, complex enterprise environment.
- In-depth knowledge of hospital workflows, infrastructure, and
facility needs preferred.
- Ability to travel 35%is required for this position.
Keywords: CereCore, Nashville , Unified Communications Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!