Assistant Property Manager, Multifamily
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Assistant Property Manager is a business leader who focuses
on resident customer service and assists in managing the
operations, leasing activity, renewals, collections, financial
reporting, supplies, and communications of the apartment
- Address the concerns of current and prospective residents in a
friendly and professional manner.
- Helps set the standard on how other staff member engage
prospective and current residents.
- Tours and leases apartments as necessary.
- Helps with training staff as necessary and models effective
sales techniques on a daily basis.
- Leads rent collection efforts, specifically with delinquent
residents. This may involve lease termination and legal action if
- Assist in managing the property's budget by making sound fiscal
decisions to increase the net operating income of the
- Help maintain the accuracy of resident ledgers and files.
- Inspects apartments during move-in and move outs, walking
apartments and the community as needed.
- Fills the role of acting Property Manager in their
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet navigation skills are required
- General office, bookkeeping and sales skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 2 years' experience in a supervisory role and managing
- Previous Property Management experience preferred
- Proficient in Yardi property management software or other
similar property management software preferred Must be able to list
up to 15lbs. on an occasional basis. Ability to tour the property
with prospects on an occasional basis is required. General office
conditions. May be exposed periodically to weather elements when
touring the property. Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment
opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative--- Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state,
federal, or local law.
Keywords: Pinnacle, Nashville , Assistant Property Manager, Multifamily, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!