Director, Operations Analysis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to
better the public good. CoreCivic is currently seeking a Director,
Operations Analysis located at our corporate office in Brentwood,
TN. - Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for
the people and communities we serve. Who We Are: CoreCivic is a
diversified government solutions company with the scale and
experience needed to solve tough government challenges in
cost-effective ways. We provide a broad range of solutions to
government partners that serve the public good through high-quality
corrections and detention management, innovative and cost-saving
government real estate solutions, and a growing network of
residential reentry centers to help address America's recidivism
crisis. - We are the nation's largest owner of partnership
correctional, detention and residential reentry facilities and have
been a flexible and dependable partner for government for more than
30 years. What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives. What You Get To Do:
The Director, Operations Analysis provides financial and analytical
support to the Operations leadership team. - Utilizes predictive
and reactive analytics, forecast and trend analysis, and variance
monitoring to interpret financial and operational data to identify
efficiency opportunities and waste as part of a continuous
improvement strategy. -Proposes, develops and refines processes
supporting operational objectives. Effectively communicates
recommendations to leadership. - Translates solutions into
countermeasures with accountability, and implements plans committed
to by senior leadership. - Utilizes project management, lean, and
six sigma processes as the primary framework to identify and
implement solutions sets. Extensive cross-departmental
collaboration required with Partnership Development, Human
Resources, Real Estate, Legal, Finance and IT.
- Improves operational financial performance by analyzing
results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, coordinating
multi-disciplinary teams to facilitate root cause analysis, and
recommending action for continuous improvement.
- Participates in cost analysis process by understanding and
enforcing policies and procedures, providing and interpreting
trends and forecasts, and explaining processes and techniques.
- Participates in the development of presentation packages
provided to executive management and senior leadership.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data,
conducting root cause analysis, making relative analyses, and
evaluating proposed changes in methods and processes.
- Provides input into the development of operations finance
strategies and executes on the strategies to achieve the targeted
- Provides project management and administrative oversight needed
to achieve the strategic objectives of operations. - Identifies
risks and participates in development of risk mitigation
- Analyzes and validates financial models to ensure the accurate
presentation of financial analyses. -Maintains a working knowledge
of all applicable corporate accounting, operational and human
resources policies and procedures.
- Participates in the budget development process to ensure
appropriate benchmarks are identified and key financial goals are
identified in support of the organization's overall
- Coaches others about how various processes impact financial
performance and how to leverage data to drive continuous
- Domestic U.S. travel is required.Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Business, Finance,
Accounting, Economics, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related
- CPA or MBA from an AACSB accredited school is preferred.
- Three years of relevant business experience is required.
- Detail-oriented and proven ability to meet deadlines and manage
multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically about business problems.
- Proactive and highly organized with a demonstrated track record
of achieving results independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including
advanced understanding of Excel is required. -Experience with ERP
systems, project management, lean systems, root cause analysis, and
Six Sigma preferred. -
- Minimum Age Requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A valid driver's license is required.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free
Workplace and EOE - including Disability/Veteran. -
Keywords: CoreCivic, Nashville , Director, Operations Analysis, Executive , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!