Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description:Class specifications are intended to present a
descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees in
the class. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties
performed within the job.DEFINITIONTo manage a Zaxby's unit toward
the attainment of agreed upon sales and profit goals, working
within the framework of company values and policies. Responsible
for day to day operations of their store location.SUPERVISION
RECEIVED AND EXERCISEDReceives direction and reports to District
Manager and Director of Operations. Exercises direct supervision of
2-5managers and 15-50 employees.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONSEssential
duties may include but are not limited to the following;
- Increase sales by providing outstanding product and
- Write an effective work schedule each week and post it by 5 pm
- Work morning, nights, and weekends, monitoring quality of food
- Ensure restaurant is 100% staffed with quality Team
- Ensure full implementation of new employee orientation and
- Review the performance of all Team Members, Shift Managers and
Assistant Managers twice a year.
- Execute all systems daily to ensure a clean, organized
restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food in a friendly
- Purchase food, beverages, and supplies as needed and oversee
preparation to ensure that every product served meets high
standards of product quality.
- Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and
operating standards as set out in the Operation Manuals.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members, Shift Managers and
Assistant Managers to perform to their highest possible level of
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume
responsibility for preventive maintenance of a unit.
- Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational
day by demonstrating LEADERSHIP by example.
- Utilize all management tools to keep neat, accurate, and
current records providing the historical data to plan for increased
sales and profits.
- Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately
to build repeat Guest visits.
- Responsible for initiating and implementing approved Local
- Review income statements and progress toward goals with the
District Manager. Take action to solve problems as necessary.
- Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors
and all others about plans, progress and problems.
- Continually help develop Assistant Managers in the operation of
a Zaxby's unit and prepare them for general manager
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm,
positivity and commitment toward company objectives.
- Responsible for increasing sales and making a profit.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance
above and beyond the parameters of this position description
- Maintain a flexible schedule working at least one open, close,
and mid shift per week.
- Must work a minimum of 50 hours per week.NONESSENTIAL JOB
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of
assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the
- Standing, or
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception
- Making observations
- Communicating with others
- Reading and writingWORKING CONDITIONS
- Office environment; work with computer and office
- Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and
front-of-house operational equipment; hazardous conditions.
- Essential job functions may require maintaining physical
condition necessary for standing, walking or sitting for prolonged
periods of time..Requirements:EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING GUIDELINES
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience managing in a restaurant
- Minimum 1 year employment by Zaxby's & ZFL Certified
- Successfully passed all ZFL required management tests within 90
days of hirePI152505055
Keywords: Zaxby's, Nashville , General Manager, Executive , Centerville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!