Company: Eighth Sobro Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description: Come grow with us!! POP Hospitality Group began
humbly in 2001 and currently operates 4 distinctively Nashville
concepts in Midtown, SoBro, Five Points and Franklin. We have more
expansion on the horizon, and along with that, exciting advancement
opportunities. We are currently looking to hire experienced Bar
Managers.We have a fast paced and upbeat work environment that
isn't just a job, it's a career. In a local privately-owned company
like ours, you will have the opportunity to shine and advance
within our ranks; all the way to Managing Partner. Our salaried
managers participate in an aggressive and attainable monthly bonus
pool. Bar Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary (entry level starting at $47,500)
- Attainable monthly bonus potential
- Paid Vacation
- Health Care Options after 60 Days
- Dining DiscountsThe ideal candidate will have at least two
years of restaurant management experience working in a casual or
upscale full-service restaurant with demonstrated outstanding
leadership skills. In addition, we expect you to have passion for
developing others and to embrace our growing restaurant group's
mission. Bar Manager Essential Functions:
- Effectively manage venue operations to promote guest experience
and maximize profits.
- Promote Brand Integrity by adhering to all Company Standards,
Recipes, and all other Established Guidelines.
- Train all bar staff following company standards.
- Ensure bars are profitable by analyzing liquor costs versus
- Work with operations manager and liquor vendors to analyze and
develop beverage program.
- Complete weekly liquor orders.
- Assist General Manager in coordinating all activities for daily
shifts, special events, and catering.
- Foreseeing, identifying, and resolving any potential issues or
problems throughout the shift.
- Adheres to all Federal, State, and local laws in addition to
Company policy related to employment practices.
- Serves as mentor and coach for Restaurant staff. Champion and
adhere to all Company policies.
- Assists in counting bar inventory.
- Promotes a positive, professional and harassment-free
environment for guests and employees alike. Bar Manager
- Currently in a salaried management position the
restaurant/hospitality industry is preferred.
- Hands-on, Detail-Orientated, and Career-Minded Management
Professional with Outstanding Time Management and Interpersonal
- Guest-Focused and P&L Driven.
- Provides the highest possible level of hospitality, quality,
and value to the guest.
- Must have at least two years of management experience in a
casual or upscale full-service restaurant.
- Must be willing to work hands on with the team, in any area of
- Experience with Restaurant365, Aloha, TOAST, Gather, OpenTable
and Excel are helpful but not required.Job Type: Full-timePM21.
Keywords: Eighth Sobro Inc, Nashville , Bar Manager, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!