Company: US Tsubaki Holdings Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Description: The Account Manager supports the sales department
with sales activities through increased customer visitations,
communication, quoting, job processing, scheduling, invoicing, and
filing. Communicates as needed with multiple internal
employees/departments as required to insure timely completion of
quoting and job processing.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included
but not limited to this job description - other tasks may be
assigned and expected to be performed.
- Responsible for managing customer accounts with objectives to
increase customer satisfaction, gross margin and sales.
- Handles customer requests including quotes, orders, follow-up
and delivery information.
- Communicates customer requirements to Engineering and
- Works well in a team environment to solve customer issues.
- Has a strong customer focus, able to listen carefully and
identify customer requirements and negotiate mutually beneficial
- Communicates issues and problems with management.
- Understands the importance of getting details correct.
- Maintains detailed documentation to support decision making and
- Works well within demanding schedules & tight timelines.
- Conducts self ethically & professionally.
- Completes all required estimating paperwork timely and
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 5 + years of experience preferred in industrial equipment
manufacturing environment; preferably in the automotive
- Prior experience in Sales, Project Management
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/Inventor and reading and interpreting
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work effectively independently or on a team.
- Strong problem-solving & critical thinking skills.
- Familiarity with manufacturing shop fabrication processes.
- Ability to manage multiple quote processes
simultaneously.Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: US Tsubaki Holdings Inc, Nashville , Account Manager, Executive , Portland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!