Survey Project Manager Public Sector
Company: Ragan-Smith Associates, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Title: Survey Project Manager Public SectorType: Full Time /
ExemptLocation: Nashville, TN or Murfreesboro, TN
Summary: This position is responsible for planning and directing
work and project schedules for public and private clients with
emphasis on public. It requires management of technical staff,
preparing proposals, and coordination with other disciplines
- Utilize knowledge of various equipment, engineering practices,
mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to
- Performing control, boundary, topography, ALTA, right of way,
and construction surveying
- Quality control and creation of the aforementioned surveys for
state and local transportation projects
- Writing proposals, project budgets, and scheduling survey crews
to ensure proper information is collected on specific jobs.
- Oversee the CAD standards for employees and subcontractors for
the organization as well as communicating and directing the field
crews as to what is needed on specific jobs.
- Professional Surveyor licensed in Tennessee
- Bachelors Degree/Associates Degree or two to four years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D, GEOPAK
- Knowledge and understanding of Trimble survey equipment and TBS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work closely in a team environment
- Experience with state and local transportation projects.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with the
individual's experience. Ragan-Smith provides competitive employee
benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and
profit-sharing plans, comp time, bonuses, and a flexible work
Ragan-Smith Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
recognizing the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified
individuals will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, age, and/or protected
veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
Founded in 1933, Ragan-Smith Associates, Inc. is a
multi-disciplined consulting firm with a reputation for excellent
work, reliable professionals, and dependable service. We specialize
in land planning, civil engineering, surveying, landscape
architecture, sustainable design, and construction administration.
Our clients are both Public and Private and our projects are
diverse and complex. With offices in Nashville, Murfreesboro, and
Chattanooga, our goal is always to utilize our broad range of
expertise to produce the best projects for our clients by seeking
to advocate sound design practice. Our culture encourages
professional growth and pursuit of an individual's passion in order
to elevate future leaders in the industry for the betterment of our
Ragan-Smith takes great pride in setting a standard of excellence
as a consulting firm. Our staff of talented professionals strives
to complete our work with expertise, professionalism, and integrity
entrusted to us by our clients. Our focus on each project remains
until we meet the expectations of our client and achieve our own
standard of excellence.
Keywords: Ragan-Smith Associates, Inc., Nashville , Survey Project Manager Public Sector, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!