Company: Cycle Gear
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job DescriptionAs aStore Manager (SM), you will be responsible
for managing your team members and the success of the store. You
will partner with your Assistant Store manager in holding your team
accountable for meeting, exceeding and driving sales goals and
ensuring that the store staff provides friendly, enthusiastic
customer service. The Store Manager is also responsible for and
proficient in managing store operations, which includes opening and
closing the store, administering returns, managing schedules,
performance metrics and standards and dividing tasks amongst Sales
Associates, Key Holders, Merchandisers and the Assistant Store
ManagerResponsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Responsible for being an essential sales driver, coach and
communicator of daily/weekly/monthly sales goals to the team and
for all aspects of opening and closing procedures.
- Assures that merchandising is completed according to MAPP,
accurate cash management is adhered to and special orders are
processed and received.
- Educating customers about the world of "Good, Better, and Best"
product line that Cycle Gear has to offer.
- Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering
exceptional customer service.
- Represent Cycle Gear at special events -- Annual Sales Meeting,
Bike Nights, local motorcycle venues, etc.
- Staying up-to-date with brand and product knowledge, company
communications, company information, sales and company-wide events.
Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.Qualifications
- 2 years + of Sales Management experience; specialty retail
experience would be ideal.
- 2 year + of customer service experience, preferably with a
specialty or sales driven environment.
- 2 year + of product sales experience.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding,
personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems
(RetailPro experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS.
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Accident/LTD/EAP benefits.
- Vacation and Sick Time off.
- 401(k) savings plan - up to 4% company match.
- Training and development .
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!Cycle Gear provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Keywords: Cycle Gear, Nashville , Store Manager, Executive , Madison, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!