Vice President, Operations
Company: Quovant: Legal Spend Management & Data Analytics.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Quovant stands for something not often found in the Enterprise
Legal Management (ELM) space: the human touch. For more than 25
years, Quovant has helped its clients achieve the smartest legal
spend possible through actionable insights and analytics powered by
software and delivered by people. Some of the world's most
recognized brands, including 11% of the Fortune 100, and seven of
the top ten health systems trust Quovant. Our Nashville-based team
of legal professionals, data analysts, business intelligence, and
software experts work closely with our clients to establish best
practice billing guidelines, ensure billing compliance and uncover
actionable insights and analytics that lead to better business
decisions, operational efficiencies, and cost savings. In 2020 and
2019, Quovant received the "Top Workplaces" award from the
Tennessean. Description Quovant is looking to hire an exceptional,
results-oriented, collaborative senior leader with a strong
background and proven track record in operations and production,
working with clients and other functional areas to support growth
and deliver tangible results. This position reports directly to
Quovant's President. Responsibilities The Vice President,
Operations will be responsible for onboarding and ramping of new
clients and law firms, data entry and operations, invoice
compliance and review production, and on-going law firm support.
- Oversight of day-to-day production of law firm invoices.
- Drive scalable and profitable operations through a thorough
understanding and optimization of workflows.
- Proactively produce detailed constructs and resulting analyses
to understand performance to recommend enhancements for margin
improvement and scalability.
- Providing timely, responsive, and excellent service and issue
resolution, supporting long-term client relationships while working
in a team environment.
- Managing and mentoring direct reports and a team of 40
- Maintaining a strong understanding of Quovant's service
offerings, including knowledge of the legal profession and
- Regularly communicating with clients and Quovant team members
to understand current and on-going goals and needs to ensure they
are met completely and timely.
- Support the identification and execution of critical
initiatives to further Quovant's growth.
- Supporting ad hoc or special projects, as may be requested from
time to time.
- Ensuring that clients are satisfied with Quovant's services at
- Traveling, as may be required to support the foregoing
- Duties and responsibilities subject to change. Qualifications
Knowledge of the legal profession is preferred but not required.
All candidates with experience in operations and production are
encouraged to apply. Strong communications skills required. Other
- 5 to 10 years of leadership experience in an operations
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Positive, self-starter with strong time management,
organization, and excellent communication skills; a good sense of
curiosity, and a creative problem-solver.
- Eagerness to participate in and foster cooperative and
supportive relationships with and among clients, partners, peers,
colleagues, and other constituencies.
- Results and goal-oriented.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Word,
PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proficient with various CRM offerings.
- Matching 401k.
- Employer-sponsored health, dental and vision benefits.
- Vacation, holiday, and sick leave benefits.
- High energy team and flexible work environment.
- We encourage and celebrate diversity, equity, and inclusion in
the workplace. Quovant is an equal opportunity employer.
877.534.2455 (Toll free USA only)
844.733.0373 (Law Firm Support)
844.227.7085 (LegalBill Support)
Keywords: Quovant: Legal Spend Management & Data Analytics., Nashville , Vice President, Operations, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!