Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Contessa offers a unique opportunity for individuals interested
in being part of an organization that is leading the country in
redefining the way care is provided to patients. Contessa's Home
Recovery Care model brings all the essential elements of inpatient
care to the comfort and convenience of a patient's home. The model
enables provider organizations and health plans to deliver
high-quality, safe and affordable care to patients with
non-life-threatening conditions. At Contessa, you will have the
opportunity to make a direct impact on the lives of patients and be
at the forefront of shaping a pioneering space in the health care
industry. Job Summary The Director, Operations will champion
Contessa's primary goal - building strong partnerships with leading
health system partners to deliver quality clinical outcomes at
lower costs. This is a key position that will need to dig deep into
workflow, processes, and have the ability to influence direct
reports and management. The Director, Operations will work directly
with hospital partners in the assigned region while interfacing
frequently with Contessa's executive team and centralized
operations in Nashville. We are seeking a dynamic candidate with
broad experience navigating and optimizing operations across health
systems, and provider organizations. Candidates must have a strong
track record of implementing new business models and collaborating
effectively with a variety of teams, departments, and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is located in the Southeast - Nashville,
Atlanta, Birmingham, Charleston, ect. Primary Responsibilities
- Along with the RVP - establish and implementing the most
effective strategies and approaches to meet clinical, strategic and
- Work with local staff that will be responsible for helping
patients through an acute care or post-acute care episode pursuant
to the Company's clinical models.
- Collaborate with centralized departments, such as virtual care
teams and business functions, to gain support for local initiatives
and to deliver service pursuant to service level agreements.
- Partner with health system leadership to align under a common
vision to achieve partnership goals.
- Establish relationships with new providers and vendors that
will serve patients, maintain and manage these partnerships.
- Educate provider and payer communities to allow more patients
to gain access to the Company's services.
- Lead implementation process of new health system and payer
relationships within market.
- Project Management - will be in the weeds Requirements
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or significant healthcare
leadership experience required.
- Leadership: 4+ years of experience leading healthcare
operations is required, with demonstrated ability to set up new
teams and navigate complexity across payers, providers, and health
systems. Fluency with payment methodologies and experience leading
transitions from existing methods to new operations are also
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication
skills. Able to convey information efficiently and effectively to a
broad variety of stakeholders and audiences, including preparation
and presentation of materials to high level executives.
- Collaboration: Exceptional interpersonal skills and judgment in
dealing with key partners, staff and clients.
- Innovative, perceptive, and willing to do whatever it takes to
accomplish our mission. Ability to inspire people at all levels of
the organization; easy to work with and naturally gains the
confidence of others.
- Flexibility: Comfortable switching gears frequently and helping
others adapt to change, particularly in environments with a mix of
rapid evolution and longstanding practices.
- Patient Focused: Deep appreciation of how every operational
move and decision impacts patient experience.
- Analytical Expertise: Strong ability to process disparate
information and frame data analysis for decision making. Affinity
for quantitative tasks and agility with analytical tools and
- Project Management: Able to manage multiple projects and
balance competing priorities quickly, creatively, and productively.
Skills & Abilities
- Organizational Skills
- Analytical skills
- Regulatory Compliance
- Information Systems Our team members are our greatest asset.
That's why you'll find that Contessa has built a culture around
trust, open communication, and a unified desire to change the way
healthcare is being delivered. It's important to us that you like
your job, are motivated by the work you do every day and feel
supported by leadership. Contessa offers a generous compensation
and benefits package, a strong belief in a healthy work-life
balance and great opportunities for career growth.
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, Nashville , Director, Operations, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!