Associate Director of Operations
Company: VALET LIVING
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The Associate Director of Operations ensures client satisfaction
through providing consistent on the job training, follow up/ongoing
professional development for new/tenured associates, inventory
control, comprehensive iValet compliance and providing unparalleled
customer service to property managers. The Associate Director of
Operations is responsible for leading performance and supporting a
team of District Managers within an assigned region. Reporting to
the Regional Director of Operations, the Associate Director of
Operations is responsible for providing direction for up to 10-20
District Managers within several assigned regions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct, lead, support, motivate and develop a district team,
and build a shared commitment to improving business performance,
and provide coverage for District Managers and RDO as needed.
- Recruiting, training and development of all District Managers
and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in assigned territory.
- Assign new communities in Salesforce and iValet. Assist with
iValet compliance through consistent communication.
- Monitor company vehicle conditions, including fuel and
- Evaluate, analyze and interpret performance data and metrics
including budget management.
- Partner with Regional Account Manager, District Managers and
Regional Director of Operations (RDO), sales, and operations
associates within the region to maintain and expand client base and
identify new sales opportunities.
- Assist District Managers with complaint resolution and client
retention efforts with adherence to Valet Living policies and
- Conduct spot checks based on service, budget or safety concerns
and provide a summary assessment to the RDO.
- Manage adoption, implementation, tracking, and completion of
assigned regional projects, other duties and ad-hoc projects as
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required. Prefer three years of
related leadership experience, budgeting, and reporting.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Proven success in building teams and fostering business
relationships with customer service experience or a strong customer
- Project management skills -- planning, coordination of work,
detail orientation, highly organized, and good
- Basic knowledge of personnel policies including hiring,
interviewing and terminating.
- Proven success in managing and developing a team through strong
leadership and mentorship and builds collaborative relationships
with their team and colleagues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced verbal, written communications skills, interpersonal
skills and the ability to interact with a variety of
- Ability to make sound business/operations decisions quickly and
- Ability to frequently walk, stand, climb, lift, carry, stoop,
bend, kneel and reach.
- Ability to occasionally work outdoors and work/drive in
changing weather conditions.
- Ability to occasionally climb stairs, walk distances, and be
exposed to disagreeable odors.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver license and good driving record.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the
strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ,
train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion,
creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative staff, assist,
associate, front office, food, operational assistant, operations
director, records management, support
Keywords: VALET LIVING, Nashville , Associate Director of Operations, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!