Associate Director of Operations
Company: Valet Living
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights! Job
Description The Associate Director of Operations ensures client
satisfaction through providing consistent on the job training,
follow up/ongoing professional development for new/tenured
associates, inventory control, comprehensive iValet compliance and
providing unparalleled customer service to property managers. The
Associate Director of Operations is responsible for leading
performance and supporting a team of District Managers within an
assigned region. Reporting to the Regional Director of Operations,
the Associate Director of Operations is responsible for providing
direction for up to 10-20 District Managers within several assigned
regions. Roles and Responsibilities * Direct, lead, support,
motivate and develop a district team, and build a shared commitment
to improving business performance, and provide coverage for
District Managers and RDO as needed.
* Recruiting, training and development of all District Managers and
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in assigned territory.
* Assign new communities in Salesforce and iValet. Assist with
iValet compliance through consistent communication.
* Monitor company vehicle conditions, including fuel and
* Evaluate, analyze and interpret performance data and metrics
including budget management.
* Partner with Regional Account Manager, District Managers and
Regional Director of Operations (RDO), sales, and operations
associates within the region to maintain and expand client base and
identify new sales opportunities.
* Assist District Managers with complaint resolution and client
retention efforts with adherence to Valet Living policies and
* Conduct spot checks based on service, budget or safety concerns
and provide a summary assessment to the RDO.
* Manage adoption, implementation, tracking, and completion of
assigned regional projects, other duties and ad-hoc projects as
assigned. Education and Experience Requirements * High school
diploma or GED required. Prefer three years of related leadership
experience, budgeting, and reporting.
* Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
* Proven success in building teams and fostering business
relationships with customer service experience or a strong customer
* Project management skills -- planning, coordination of work,
detail orientation, highly organized, and good time-management.
* Basic knowledge of personnel policies including hiring,
interviewing and terminating.
* Proven success in managing and developing a team through strong
leadership and mentorship and builds collaborative relationships
with their team and colleagues. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities *
Advanced verbal, written communications skills, interpersonal
skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences.
* Ability to make sound business/operations decisions quickly and
* Ability to frequently walk, stand, climb, lift, carry, stoop,
bend, kneel and reach.
* Ability to occasionally work outdoors and work/drive in changing
* Ability to occasionally climb stairs, walk distances, and be
exposed to disagreeable odors.
* Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
* Valid driver license and good driving record. Valet Living is an
Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity
brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and
promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national
origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Valet Living, Nashville , Associate Director of Operations, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!