Principal DevOps Engineer- Remote!
Company: Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Terumo BCT, Inc. is currently seeking a Principal DevOps
Engineer.This is a Remote Opportunity with occasional travel, maybe
4 times a year to their Lakewood, CO location. Terumo BCT, Inc A
global leader in blood management, blood safety, therapeutic
apheresis, cell therapy and cell collections. If you are a Sr
DevOps Engineer who would like to take the next step in his career,
work with cutting edge technology and a dynamic team to help save
lives, we want to speak to you! Please apply! As a Principal DevOps
Engineer you will:
- Serve as a key leader and expert of DevOps frameworks by
leading the establishment and maturation of all DevOps internal
practices to include Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
and Continuous Delivery.
- Collaborates and partners with distributed technical teams to
provide appropriately architected solutions to support automated
and repeatable software delivery.
- Manage and maintain multiple deployment models such as cloud,
private cloud and on-premises infrastructure.
- Develop and implement enterprise level software build and
deployment standardization to include Continuous Integration,
Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment
- Lead engagements to improve DevOps environment management and
footprint across all functional areas
- Present a diversified knowledge of DevOps strategies and best
practices as they relate to multiple engineering disciplines and
- Serve as the subject matter expert for software development
lifecycle tools as they relate to the DevOps ecosystem - source
control, container management and orchestration, application
performance monitoring, server monitoring, configuration
management, CI/CD, and artifact management
- Demonstrate expert level application of source code management
tools, encompassing the implementation and management of branching
methodologies and policies in multi and mono repository
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of
education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job may be considered.
- 8 plus years of DevOps experience
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Kubernetes, containerization etc
- Experience with Helm and Helm Charts
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Yaml - Scripting or Powershell
- Experience with Linux based infrastructure Preferred
Qualifications: - Azure - Medical device
Keywords: Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, Nashville , Principal DevOps Engineer- Remote!, Engineering , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!