Posted on: August 8, 2022
We are seeking a qualified Data Engineer! This role will have
the responsibility of establishing requirements, designing, and
building the supporting services to facilitate the data exchange
between internal and third-party systems while keeping a focus on
HTML, and CSS, this candidate will be able to translate user and
business needs into functional frontend design. The ideal candidate
is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who
enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground
up. The Data Engineer will support our software developers,
database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data
initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is
consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed
and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams,
systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the
prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company's data
architecture to support our next generation of products and data
initiatives.*MUST BE LOCATED IN TENNESSEE*
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional
- Support Agile processes to make a high quality product
- Designing and developing real-time data pipelines
- SQL, SSIS, Python,
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional /
non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements:
automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing
infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction,
transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data
sources using SQL and AWS 'big data' technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide
actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational
efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data
and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and
support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries
through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members
that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an
innovative industry leader.Qualifications
- Strong hands on experience in Python, SQL, and Spark
- Experience in Databricks, Delta Lake, Parquet, Hive, PySpark,
and Spark SQL
- Proficient in one or more environments: Linux, Windows, and/or
- Experience in AWS: S3 / EMR / Lambda
- Extensive end to end experience with building data
- Experience integrating REST APIs and nmn, webpack, Babel
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with
relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working
familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines,
architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and
external data and processes to answer specific business questions
and identify opportunities for improvement.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a
Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer
Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another
- C#, Azure and CI/CD are also very highly preferred
Keywords: LHH, Nashville , Data Engineer, Engineering , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!