Experienced Auto Glass Installation Technician
Company: Safelite AutoGlass
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Does this position interest you? You should apply - even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
You've probably never thought about working with vehicle glass for
a living - you're not alone! Our everyday heroes come from all
sorts of backgrounds, many of which have little (or no) mechanical
experience. If you're naturally curious and have a customer service
mindset, we'll teach you the rest.
At the front line of the Safelite experience, the Auto Glass
Technician is an entrepreneurial, hands-on professional that
leverages their Safelite training, industry-leading tools and
technology to complete repairs, replacements and recalibrations in
the shop and on the go with our Mobile Glass Shop offerings.
What You'll Get
- This position will receive a $2/hour pay enhancement from May
9th - July 30th, 2022
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
What You'll Do
- Provide all vehicle glass repair and replacement services at a
Safelite Shop or Mobile Glass Shop in the most efficient manner,
focusing on safety, quality and exceptional customer service.
- Provide Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) recalibration
services using Safelite's tools and processes.
- Proficiently operate Safelite's tools and technologies,
including: True Seal -, Ezi-Wire---, Glass Table System (GTS), work
order and customer administration systems, and Safelite's handheld
Mobile Resource Management (MRM) technology.
- Safely and professionally operate a company fleet vehicle to
and from customer locations throughout the workday.
- Communicate with all scheduled customers in-person, via text,
and on the phone; present, promote and sell Safelite promotional
items to customers.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Age: Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- Safelite SafeTech--- certification required.
- The ability to operate a Safelite van, following all safety,
cleanliness policies, traffic laws, and maintain a safe driving
- Flexibility with hours and days trained/worked, as workloads
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs. for
short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet
for extended periods.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent preferred;
ability to read, write and interpret technical directions
Internal Associates: Already a member of the Safelite team? Apply
through your Workday account by searching 'Find Open Jobs'.
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse
workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.
Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on
benefit elections during enrollment.
Keywords: Safelite AutoGlass, Nashville , Experienced Auto Glass Installation Technician, Engineering , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!