CX (Contact Center) Solutions Engineer - CCaaS - New York/Remote
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CX (Contact Center) Solutions Engineer - CCaaSSome people go to
work. At RingCentral, you'll change the way the world
works.RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based
communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally
changing the nature of human interaction-giving people the freedom
to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on
any device. We're a $1.5 billion company that's growing at 30+%
annually and we're expanding our Sales Team to make sure we stay
ahead of the competition. We're currently looking for a CX (Contact
Center) Solutions Engineer - CCaaSYou will be a key member of the
customer facing sales team having primary responsibility for
providing pre-sales technical support for RingCentral Contact
Center products and services. Interacts directly with all levels of
management on the customer accounts including the executive
management team (CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, etc.) Identifies key customer
requirements and presents RingCentral Contact Center solutions that
meet those requirements.To succeed in this role you must have
experience in and be responsible for:
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals
for assigned opportunities.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned
- Perform advanced contact center technical presentations for
customers, and prospects remotely and in-person.
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of RingCentral
Contact Center applications and products.
- Representation at conferences, industry, and sales events when
requested by department manager.
- Actively participate as an SME for contact center products and
technologies, providing consultative support to other Sales
- Provide direct support for the technical fulfilment of RFI's,
RFQ's and RFP's as needed. Desired Qualifications:
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the account
- Ability to work effectively on a remote basis.
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor
- Requires an action oriented individual with a very strong
initiative to be successful.
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned region.
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience with contact
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for
- Experience with RingCentral Contact Center or inContact Contact
Center is a plus.
- Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and
product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to excel at understanding and
communicating complex technical solutions and issues.
- 4+ years experience with contact center solutions.
- Pre-Sales experience required.
- Strong telecommunications background preferred.
- RingCentral product experience and/or relevant experience in
key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis are
- Some understanding of software development technologies is
- Some experience with project management and resource tracking
- Some experience in Operations, Security, Planning, and
Implementation desired.What we offer: RingCentral offers all the
work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs)
and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through
TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document
creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program About RingCentralRingCentral,
Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud
communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful
Message Video Phone--- (MVP---) global platform. More flexible and
cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing
systems that it replaces, RingCentral - empowers modern mobile and
distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via
any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is
headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the
- RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values
diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: RingCentral, Nashville , CX (Contact Center) Solutions Engineer - CCaaS - New York/Remote, Engineering , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!