Sales Engineer - US Remote
Company: Locus Robotics
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce
order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse
owners attain 2-3X efficiency over cart-picking operations by
empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots, while
integrating with the operator's Warehouse Management System and
using and optimizing existing facility infrastructure. This is an
opportunity to be join a very smart team deploying cutting-edge
technology to address real-world logistics challenges for major
global brands.Locus Robotics is looking for a proven Sales Engineer
to join our fast-growing team and build on our market success and
momentum. The Sales Engineer will work closely with our Sales Team
to build and close business by providing deep technical support for
our ecommerce fulfilment solution focused around collaborative,
autonomous robotics during sales calls and product demonstrations.
You will work with our prospects and customers to assess their
needs and address questions about Locus Robotics' product
functionality in discovery and roadmap calls and onsite visits.This
role involves up 25-50% travel. -Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and insight on discovery and roadmap
- Facilitate system demonstrations and site visits for
- Perform data analysis to assess requirements.
- Develop concept system designs to include robot counts,
productivity estimates and description of operations.
- Support the sales team in proposal development to include ROI
and savings estimates.
- Support implementations with customers technical staff.
- Provide technical context in competitive comparison calls.
- Represent Locus Robotics in onsite customer visits and at trade
- Ability to work in fast paced team environment.
- Strong understanding logistics and ecommerce market.
- Experience with warehouse automation solutions.
- Experience with WMS and related logistics business
- Knowledge of WMS integration a plus.
- Competent with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of CAD and SQL a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 25-50% travel.
Keywords: Locus Robotics, Nashville , Sales Engineer - US Remote, Engineering , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!