Customer Success Engineer REMOTE
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the worlds most
demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments
around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy
across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use
across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud,
on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and
Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are
reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor,
Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very
idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making
Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great
ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in,
contribute, and ask questions. In tackling the hardest problems, we
believe that working together will produce better solutions.
This position requires a mixture of excellent project management,
problem-solving, advisory, and strong technical skills. The ideal
candidate will be comfortable interacting with customers at all
levels, working with our engineering teams, and driving technical
work-streams. Success will be measured by customer's product usage
and adoption, renewal, and expansion.
- Location: Mountain View, CA.
- Remote Option: Yes
- Lead business and technical design workshops with
- Design, Configure and Implement our platform
- Drive product adoption, usage and account expansion
- Ensure customers are wildly successful and renewing and
- Be the voice of the customer with engineering, product
management and rest of the company
- Support the sales cycle
- Travel might be required
You are someone who:
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent Devops or Professional Services
experience implementing a enterprise technology platform
- Strong technical skills are required. Experience with Linux,
configuring Kubernetes, Docker, Python and encryption technologies
like HSM, KMIP, PKI, JCE is preferred
- Experience with configuration and provisioning management tools
like Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Sensu, Prometheus,
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced, rapid growth
- Unlimited PTO (its between you and your work)
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision.
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- Great working environment, we believe this in its truest form,
'Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed
technologists can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing
that ever has' - Margaret Mead
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity
and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal
opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to
recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool
regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, or any other status. If youre interested in
working in a fast-growing, exciting working environment we
encourage you to apply!by Jobble
Keywords: Fortanix, Nashville , Customer Success Engineer REMOTE, Engineering , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!