Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Brentwood / Cool Springs
Company: Christian Brothers Automotive
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Christian Brothers Automotive: Cool Springs Area - Brentwood,
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN!
- WEEKENDS OFF TO SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
- PAID VACATION and PAID HOLIDAYS!
- SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT!Christian Brothers Automotive was
built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be
the driving force behind the business. We are looking for a
talented Technician who is strong in diagnostic skills and desiring
to continue to increase their knowledge and skills with a heart to
serve our community with integrity. You will find a great
atmosphere where we work and strive to help each other meet our
goals. We will invest in your future if you are willing to invest
Job Title: Automotive Technician / MechanicLocation: 1714 Carothers
Parkway, Brentwood, TNResponsibilities include, but are not limited
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Complete full, accurate, and digital courtesy inspections on
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.Technicians at Christian
Brothers Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day
operations and long-term career growth. We offer:
- Consistent workload
- Clean facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Use of the latest factory scan tools
- Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!We are
looking for a technician who is energetic, upbeat, and has a
POSITIVE ATTITUDE. The technician we are looking for has to seek
out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing
what's right for our customers.
- DIAGNOSTIC SKILLS
- WORKS WELL WITH OTHERS
- ASE Certification preferred
- Desire to serve customers.
- 5+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Willing to conduct oil changes.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- Prefer experience with all makes and models.
- Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work Monday - Friday 7am to 5:30pm - with one hour for
lunchPhysical Requirements:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.If you are team oriented, have
the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work
environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice
"At-will" employment practices.
Keywords: Christian Brothers Automotive, Nashville , Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Brentwood / Cool Springs, Engineering , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!