Sr. Identity Access Management Engineer - REMOTE
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Healthcare Without RivalPremise Health is the world's leading
direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers
in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more
than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the
U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected
care - in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more
than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and
Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and
onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down
barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient,
integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products,
delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve
organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that
meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live
healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career
opportunities. We are currently looking for a Sr. IAM Engineer to
join our team.About the role:
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer works closely
with several teams to design, deliver, and support the IAM strategy
for the IAM program at Premise Health. The IAM Engineer is also
responsible for the technical delivery and support of IAM solutions
required to support the needs of the organization. This is an
experienced position and requires that the IAM Engineer stay
abreast of industry best practices and emerging trends that will
help address current challenges and enable new ways of delivering
value to the organization. This role will be responsible for the
following items in addition to other duties as assigned.Essential
Assists in evaluating IAM products and services required to meet
business and technology requirements, which includes directory
services (e.g., AD), identity federation (e.g., SAML, SSO and
ADFS), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Identity Verification,
and Identity Management (IdM).
- Responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, and
maintenance of all layers of IAM applications, including
Authorization/Authentication and Account
Creation/Management/Provisioning in data repositories.
- Works with team members to implement scalable access management
and identity lifecycle processes for internal (workforce member)
and external (customer) identities.
- Work closely with business, application, and solution owners to
ensure user and role definitions and associated access rights are
appropriately implemented where provisioning is maintained outside
of the IAM team.
- Helps in developing and/or integrating applications and
third-party products into the IAM platform to utilize provisioning,
de-provisioning, and user lifecycle management.
- Assists in the support of the role-based access control (RBAC)
model. Helps maintain role-based access control documentation for
- Supports team members in the administration of access rights
reviews. Follows up with reviewers to answer questions or provide
additional data insight.
- Daily use, maintenance, and engineering of Premise Health's
existing tools, such as privileged access management, third-party
access, single sign-on, and other IAM solutions as required.
- Liaise regularly with the associated teams focused on user
behavior analytics, access provisioning, security operations,
security engineering, third party risk, compliance, etc.
- Provide insight during discussions on new technologies and
tools related to Identity and Access Management and
- Creates and implements automated processes that reduce manual
efforts and increase overall efficiency and scalability.
- May require other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, its equivalent, or greater
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years' experience in a directly related IT
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in access management and/or
provisioning role or equivalent demonstrated enterprise-scale
exposure and accountability.
- 5+ years or equivalent experience in implementing, integrating,
and supporting Okta's cloud technologies
- Extensive and demonstrated knowledge of standard IAM products
(i.e. Okta, Thycotic Secret Server, etc.) including planning,
implementation, and operations
- Experience with roles development in applications
- Experience with basic IT access auditing
- Experience with Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- Experience with industry IAM processes, procedures, and current
- Experience with various LDAP products including AD
- Knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP).
- Familiarity with SCIM and knowledge of various API
- Experience in various authentication standards such as Security
Assertion Markup Language (SAML), OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience in configuring IAM technologies to provide
enterprise Single Sign-On services and enable Multi-Factor
Authentication (MFA) platform features for internal and external
- Comprehensive understanding of role-based access control
- Prior experience implementing IAM best practices in Active
Directory including implementation of RBAC in an Active Directory
- Follow SDLC, change management and document the procedures on
IAM solutions to meet compliance requirements
- Assess integration opportunities from technical perspective and
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform,
Azure or AWS)
- Understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical
design, and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service
(IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service
(SaaS) delivery models
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including
requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate
applications with IAM technologies)
- Prior experience in corporate IT, preferably in an Identity and
Access Management roleKnowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work with other teams in managing complex
- Proven initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas,
and technologies quickly
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Proven ability taking a concept from idea to completion
- Maintains a broad knowledge of emergent trends in information
technology, tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Comprehensive understanding of IT risk controls and compliance
frameworksWork-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions
are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get,
stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to
competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and
vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more
our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value
inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado only, Premise Health is required
to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role.
While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado
compensation is $75,000- $115,000. Please note, this is a general
guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location,
and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more
information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our
career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and
wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are
requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a
COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious
accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a
position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your
proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as
part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
- As permitted by applicable law.
Keywords: Premise Health, Nashville , Sr. Identity Access Management Engineer - REMOTE, Engineering , Antioch, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!