Sr. SCCM Engineer
Company: 3D Technology Group, LLC
Posted on: February 25, 2021
3-D Technology Group is seeking a talented, passionate and
results-oriented Sr. SCCM Engineer to join our rapidly growing
Who We Are
We are a full-service IT professional services and solutions
company headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, with regional offices
throughout the United States. Offering a custom portfolio of
comprehensive and unique IT services and tools, we seek to deliver
creative solutions to our clients by leveraging our top engineering
talent and industry experience. Our services portfolio addresses
three critical IT components: technology adoption, compliance and
logistics. 3-D Technology provides one-of-a-kind service to our
clients and seeks to deliver creative solutions by leveraging the
talents of our greatest asset - our employees. We see ourselves as
a family, and our leaders truly invest in 3-D employees. It's our
priority to encourage professional growth and facilitate
collaboration among individuals and teams.
Position SummaryThe Sr. SCCM Engineer will be part of the Managed
Services team that will support client service delivery. Customers
will range from large enterprise class environments to medium size
organizations. This is a technical role that will also provide
technical mentorship to other engineers and support for client
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as a tier II Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Primary responsibilities include patch management,
application/package distribution, operation system deployment (OSD)
and security compliance.
- Creates custom reports and collections using TSQL and WQL
queries against the SCCM database for upper management and/or other
- Provide Tier II support for issues in relation to all aspects
of SCCM/SQL infrastructure including proper escalation,
communication and management of production system problems.
- Successfully remediate SCCM Site and client issues regarding
boundaries, replication, application deployment, patching, group
policy and Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) using
Configuration Manger Trace Log (CMTRACE) tool.
- Provide technical training, step by step documentation,
assistance and advice to users, coworkers and senior
- Work closely with various groups, including development,
operation, networking, security, and allied business to achieve
- Will effectively coordinate support tasks and activities in
accordance with client schedule as well as with client staff.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and knows when to escalate
incidents to Senior Engineers, Managers and vendors, following
appropriate processes and procedures.
- Assure that current projects are on track and that all tasks
have been completed on time or that delays have been communicated
to team members or managers.
- Contributes standard formatted documentation to knowledgebase.
Maintains required and personal training and development
- Generate and maintain operational, configuration, installation
or other procedural documentation.
- Performs support and maintenance of commonly used software,
hardware, and other equipment.
- Work escalated issues from other engineers
- Onboards Managed Services level I engineers
- Serves as escalation point for Managed Services level I
- Create reports as needed for internal or external
- Continually improve their skillset through continuing education
and/or gaining certifications
- Run already built reports for clients per direction of the
Managed Services manager
- Work project tasks as assigned Requirements
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in a technical field and or
- 5+ years of direct IT/Info Sec related work and SCCM is
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems including Microsoft
Server Operating Systems.
- Must be a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in at least one platform
or knowledge area
- Experience in Linux, Unix, VMware and other operating systems a
- Experience in a healthcare environment a plus.
- Knowledge of Powershell or other scripting languages a plus
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to
requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification;
Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits
sound and accurate judgment.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps
We are an equal opportunity employer. This position requires a
successful drug screen and background testing. To be considered for
the position, candidates must be eligible to work in the United
States without sponsorship.
Keywords: 3D Technology Group, LLC, Nashville , Sr. SCCM Engineer, Engineering , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!