Sr Learning Instructor - HR Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Responsible for effective facilitation of training, administering,
and developing knowledge building programs that meet company goals
and objectives, including necessity to perform project manager and,
or learning designer role at times. Able to execute training on
complex product sets across multiple business units. Collaborates
directly with leadership to ensure increased knowledge is
applicable to the needs of our internal/external clients. Measured
results, inspection, and ongoing development in role is
- Responsible for effectively training, administering, and
developing training programs that meet company goals and
objectives. Able to execute training on complex product sets across
multiple business units. Increases knowledge of participants in
designated topics based on audience and program to assist with
development, while training designated programs to successfully
deliver content, perform administrative Instructor Led Training
(ILT) and/or Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) tasks, and
communicates with internal partners (i.e.: sales/service
leadership) on participant performance.
- Develops and maintains VILT or ILT agendas, lesson plans, and
all program materials to deliver effective training.
- Prepares, enhances, delivers, and evaluates innovative,
engaging and experiential ILT and/or VILT training programs and
Ensures all learning initiatives are effectively balanced and
include education, exposure, experience and environment learning
- Recognizes and works to resolve concerns with learning content
(all programs and curricula) to ensure proper and timely
- Observes other facilitators and shadows internal partners on an
ongoing basis to maintain knowledge, develop skills, and increase
cross-functional opportunities with the goal of facilitating
additional topics to different audiences.
- Partners with internal leaders/partners to review and ensure
quality of programs and learning opportunities
- Responsible for applying measurements to training to include
but not limited to: ensure effectiveness of training, identifying
trends and reacting to them appropriately, participation/attendance
meeting expectations, impact to client meeting expectations,
- Collaborates with Project Managers, Functional Managers, and
learning designers to gain consensus on learning output and
- Participate in partners' leadership meetings to provide input
on learning opportunities available.
- Act as Project Manager and, or Learning Designer on learning
initiatives/projects, as needed
- Maintain field presence to provide development opportunities
for our clients, including first and second level leadership.
Interaction with leadership includes feedback on direct report and
opportunities for manager involvement and feedback on their
leadership impact and areas of opportunity related.
- Meet with Senior Leadership to receive feedback on learning
programs, identify opportunities for technology improvements, and
deliver feedback on field observations, quality of new hires, and
leadership follow through.
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge related to the division
and specific position(s) supported, being a subject matter expert
on product(s) and related processes, including industry trends and
- Cross Functionality among organization/divisions and, or sales,
service, client training; able to train in other programs and
disciplines with limited lead-time.
- Collaborate with partners to create development plan to
increase knowledge for individuals where deficiencies are
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- 4 years of experience in Relevant teaching/training experience
and two years relevant Paychex experience.
- Human Resources knowledge and experience required
(Certifications and licenses preferred).
- Business to business experience as it relates to position.
- Paychex experience as it relates to position.
- Certifications and licenses as applicable - Required
- Internal certification - Required
- Virtual facilitation experience preferred
Keywords: Paychex, Nashville , Sr Learning Instructor - HR Services, Education / Teaching , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!