Director, Ethics and Compliance Risk Management and ESG Reporting
Company: Core Civic
Posted on: January 27, 2023
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to
better the public good. CoreCivic is currently seeking a Director,
Ethics and Compliance Risk Management and ESG Reporting located at
our corporate office in Brentwood, TN. - Come join a team that is
dedicated to making an impact for the people and communities we
serve. The Director, Ethics and Compliance Risk Management and ESG
Reporting participates in the implementation and administration of
the company's organization-wide ethics and compliance program and
its environmental, social, and governance ("ESG") reporting
function. Manages ESG data collection and verification/external
assurance processes. Coordinates ESG reporting processes. Conducts
ethics and compliance risk assessment activities. Documents and
develops internal controls designed to mitigate ethics and
compliance risks. - Conducts research and responds to questions
regarding ethics and compliance, including those relating to
conflicts of interest and ethics and compliance requirements
applicable to government contractors. Performs other functions and
activities in support of the ethics and compliance program.
-Effectively models and communicates the importance of ethical
conduct to all levels of the organization.
- Leads ESG data collection. Gathers, analyzes and makes
recommendations based on insights from data. - Facilitates the
development of corporate metrics around ESG data.
- Manages activities related to ESG data verification / external
assurance processes. Works across business units and departments to
ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Researches applicable risk and compliance topics and documents
the relationship between business operations and applicable systems
of internal controls.
- Designs auditable processes and systems related to
cross-functional, non-financial data collection.
- Influences and contributes to the development, management and
implementation of cross-functional sustainability strategies and
programs. - - -
- Maintains a functional knowledge of relevant law and
regulations, contractual requirements, policies and procedures,
codes of conduct, and internal and relevant external
issue-resolution processes. - Conducts research and prepares
reports on the foregoing. -
- Conducts regulatory and policy reviews to ascertain applicable
compliance standards across all departments. - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Develops and maintains relationships with employees from all
departments and third parties, including legal, quality assurance,
human resources, operations, finance, internal and external audit,
vendors and consultants, and at all levels of the company, from
line staff to senior management, to achieve program goals.
- Develops appropriate data analytic strategies and metrics for
the ESG program and produces reports and analyses for senior
management. - Collaborates with other departments to gather and
validate data for analytics and reporting.
- Assists with the ethics and compliance risk management and
internal controls development process. - Conducts risk and internal
controls assessments of identified ethics and compliance risks. -
Recommends and implements internal controls improvements within the
ethics and compliance function and in consultation with internal
- Develops and delivers training and communications to managers
and staff at all levels on reporting, case management, and other
aspects of the ESG program.
- Participates in and supports ethics and compliance program on
projects related to all elements of the comprehensive ethics and
compliance program, including risk assessment, program assessment,
third party compliance management, training and communications,
enforcement and incentives, policy and procedure development,
analytics, reporting, ethics line management, and
- Domestic U.S. travel may be required.Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Bachelor's degree required, preferably in ethics and compliance,
business administration, communications, or related field.
- Five years of experience in ethics and compliance, corporate
governance, risk management, internal audit and controls, ESG
publishing, or other relevant legal, compliance or
assurance-related function is required.
- Work experience should include relevant duties with highly
confidential and sensitive issues. - - Government contracts
compliance, corrections, or ESG experience preferred. -
- Strong analytical, organizational, and written and verbal
communication skills required. -
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required. -
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE - including
Keywords: Core Civic, Nashville , Director, Ethics and Compliance Risk Management and ESG Reporting, Advertising , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!