Construction Zone Traffic Controller
Company: AWP Safety
Posted on: September 16, 2023
AWP Safety Hiring Event!Date: Thursday, September 14Time: 12:00
PM to 6:00 PMLocation: 1239 Dickerson Road, Goodlettsville, TN
37072Offers will be made at the event! Hiring:Traffic Control
Flaggers - $17.50 /hour Join America's leading traffic safety
company!If you enjoy working for a fast-paced company with local
work, apply for AWP Safety today.This is an entry-level position
and no experience is necessary.This general labor role starts at
$17.50 / hour.WHAT WILL YOU GET:
- Competitive pay! Starting at $17.50 an hour, with a guaranteed
pay increase within your first year.
- Quick promotion opportunities for Protectors interested in
doing more - you can become a Senior Protector within 4 months, and
continue to grow to Lead Protector, Project Manager, or Manager
with no college degree required.
- Company vehicle based on availability - AWP pays for gas and
repairs; no more $4 a gallon gas prices out of pocket! *
- Paid, on-the-job training: ATSSA certification, defensive
driver training, and continued training throughout your
- Year-round work with overtime opportunities
- 401(k) for all team members after 90 days - Note: Union team
members are not eligible for 401(k) participation.DO YOU:
- Consider yourself hard-working and dependable?
- Have great observation skills and consider safety a top
- Want every workday and work environment to be different?
- Enjoy being outdoors?
- Enjoy working independently?
- Want to join a company that will help turn a job into a career
without going to college?If so, you should consider a career with
AWP Safety!WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Setting up safe work zones with proper equipment
- Communicating with your partner to keep everyone safe
- Controlling traffic flow with stop/slow paddles
- Providing outstanding service and protection to customers
- Receiving continuous development and guidance to turn an entry
level opportunity into a long-term career.Qualifications:
- Valid driver's license, comfortable standing 8-12 hours a day,
lifting 50-60 lbs., working in all types of weather, and in
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening including a drug
testAWP Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Second
Chance Employer. Because at AWP Safety, we are committed to
providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: AWP Safety, Nashville , Construction Zone Traffic Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!