Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: November 27, 2022
My client, a leading national full-service real estate developer
that has been reimagining the industry for 35 years, is seeking a
Payroll Accountant. Onsite in Green Hills with free parking in the
building. Flexible schedule. Company provides lunch twice a month
and has a stocked kitchen. Great benefits including 401k. Permanent
direct hire. $70k base plus bonus.
Overview of the Payroll Accountant:
- Perform biweekly multistate payroll for 500 employees using
- Calculate sales commissions and bonuses.
- Compile time sheets and calculate overtime.
- Review and distribute W-2 forms.
- Prepare the payroll summary monthly.
- Complete correspondences regarding payroll information for
unemployment, IRS, Dept. of Labor, etc.
- Review payroll tax returns and other information both quarterly
- Pay all Benefit related bills online.
- Enter all General Ledger entries into Sage related to Payroll
and benefit billings.
- Account reconciliation.
- Maintain Employee Files.
Preferred Qualifications of the Payroll Accountant
- Multistate payroll experience.
- Ability to work onsite in Green Hills.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Nashville , Payroll Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!