Company: Virtual, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionVirtual Inc. is looking for an Accounting
Coordinator! Must be an adaptable team player who thrives in a
fast-paced environment with a high level of urgency and detail. Are
you ready to kickstart your career in an organization that is
values driven and is making a mark on the world through it's
amazing clients? If this sounds like a good fit for you, keep
reading on!We're all about flexibility! This position is hybrid,
with the expectation that you will be in the Nashville, TN office
one day per week on a regular basis, and as needed when other
business or office events are coordinated. No travel required.We're
committed to DRIVING CLIENT SUCCESS and EXCELLENCE EVERYWHERE to
enable our clients to make their mark on the world. Here's how you
will help us do that:
- Perform Accounts Receivable activities including creating
customer invoices and responding to customer inquiries.
- Process credit cards for multiple clients.
- Receive checks into financial software, scanning checks for
deposit, mailing if needed.
- Access online payment gateways and merchant accounts.
- Handle deposits and refunds and communicate payment details to
- Handle foreign currency conversions.
- Assist with collection activities.
- Work with various financial software tools.
- Assistance with client year end audits as required.
- Work with client online registration systems, payment portals,
and PO systems.
- Mentor accounting interns.
- Assist with creation of reports as needed for clients and the
Accounting team.We all have a hand in creating a COMPANY WE LOVE by
LEADING THROUGH OUR VALUES and fostering a culture that empowers
and rewards its employees. You will:
- Represent Virtual's core values of innovation, service
excellence, empowerment, respect, teamwork, generosity, fun and
- Exemplify our servant leadership philosophy every day by
building trust, serving first, and acting as one team.
- Actively participate in company-sponsored committees, events
and initiatives geared toward engagement, development, and fun!As
our next Accounting Coordinator, you will bring:
- Minimum of 1-3 year(s) of experience dealing with Accounts
Receivable or Accounts Payable, preferably both
- Bachelor's degree or be finishing a bachelors in a related
- Experience with MS Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks (preferred)
- A strong team player attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative
- Customer service experience with excellent communication
skills, both written and verbal
- A detail-oriented mind with an ability to work in a fast paced
and deadline driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stay organized
- Confidentiality of sensitive client dataAbout Virtual Inc: Our
Virtual Team is made up of passionate professionals who understand
the needs of associations, standards organizations, consortia,
startup advocacy groups, and professional societies. The expertise
within the Virtual team enables our clients to achieve their goals
and make a mark on the world. Virtual's global clients include
organizations led by Google, Facebook, Microsoft and more. We also
service organizations that are tackling some of the biggest
challenges in the world today, from eating disorders, to space
travel to noise pollution.Headquartered in Wakefield, MA with
offices in Nashville, TN and Reston, VA, Virtual also brings
together a remote workforce from all over the US. Founded in 1999,
Virtual's innovative and inclusive culture is the driving force
behind our success and continued growth.We are proud to be
recognized in the Best Places to Work list, twice! Living our
values on a day-to-day basis is real. Not just a poster on the
wall. Virtual's core values include trust, respect, innovation,
service excellence, empowerment, teamwork, generosity, and
Keywords: Virtual, Inc., Nashville , Accounting Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!