Banking Coordinator/ Bank Teller Skillset
Company: Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionTri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a
business management firm that serves professional athletes and
entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal
performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all
clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals
with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their
trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core
competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial
statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and
audits. We are the personal Chief Financial Officers for athletes
and entertainers serving their personal and professional accounting
needs.SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS STAFF ACCOUNTANT:
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or Economics with strong academic
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong project Management skills
- Banking experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to interact across the organization.
- Proficient use of QuickBooks and Excel.
- Extremely detail-oriented to create accurate and timely
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude & a fit with the
company's culture & values.SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
FOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT:
- Maintain all banking relationships.
- Maintain internal platform for online account access.
- Process all new account applications (bank accounts, credit
cards, and loans).
- Maintain MICR program for check printing capabilities.
- Add downloading feature for all accounts in QuickBooks.
- Prepare monthly banking account reconciliations for all
- Monitor banking transactions and facilitate any discrepancy
reporting (i.e. fraud).
- Daily monitoring debit cards for all clients – issuing,
cancelling, scanning, and activating per Tri Star policy and
- Receive and process cash requests for all clients.
- Daily bank runs for all client needs.
- Communicates to internal staff regarding client's status report
for any type of new account.POSITION SUMMARY STAFF ACCOUNTANTThis
position requires a highly organized individual who possesses
strong initiative and has the ability to complete multiple projects
in a deadline driven environment. This individual must be able to
communicate effectively and understands the need to work in an
integrated manner with other members of the department in
furtherance of goals, objectives, and knowledge. Tri Star Core
ValuesPERFORMANCE: We provide clients with excellent reporting and
serviceHONEST & INTEGRITY: We are transparent and accountable,
always being truthful to staff and clientsTEAMWORK: We actively
participate in group discussions, tasks, and projectsCOMMITMENT: We
are dedicated to our roles within Tri Star, the core values of the
firm and the clientsTECHNOLOGY: We seek to capitalize on innovative
technologies and contribute to positive change in the firm
Competitive Benefits Package:Medial, Vision and Dental401(K)
Retirement Plan with match feature and immediate vestingPaid
HolidaysTraditional PTO Package: Paid Vacation, Sick Leave,
Personal DaysFlexible Work hoursEducational AssistanceProfessional
Development AssistanceAnd more……. To apply for this position,
submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references
through this online portal or visit our career page at
https://www.team-tristar.com/ THIS JOB AD IS NOT INTENDED TO BE
INCLUSIVE OF ALL ASSIGNED DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES OR ASPECTS OF
THE JOB DESCRIBED. TRI STAR SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT GROUP IS AN
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group, Nashville , Banking Coordinator/ Bank Teller Skillset, Accounting, Auditing , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!