Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Assistant Controller - Groomed to Controller RoleOne of our
clients, a distribution company that has been in Nashville for 40
years, is seeking an Assistant Controller. This person will be
groomed to be the Controller in the next 2-3 years. Permanent
direct hire position. $80k-$95k base plus bonus. Onsite 8:30 a.m. -
5:00 p.m. M-F. Hiring now! Berry Hill area. Why This
- This position has fast track growth.
- Work/life balance - work 37 -- hours and get paid for 40.
- In depth training and mentorship to become the Controller.
- Great benefit package. Responsibilities of the Assistant
- Analyzes, researches, and prepares financial information and
reports to meet specific daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
- Complete general accounting functions including research,
report/spreadsheet preparation, and analysis.
- Completes various month-end close tasks including calculation
and preparation of journal entries and balance sheet account
- Prepares and analyzes accounting data by processing and
interpreting accounts such as general ledgers and subledgers.
- Prepares financial book schedules.
- Perform gross margin and income statement reconciliation
- Reconcile purchase orders to invoices daily to ensure accurate
gross margin detail.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies
in financial entries and reports.
- Ensures all financial schedules and deadlines are met.
- Participate in the year-end audit process with external
auditors.Qualifications of the Assistant Controller:
- 7 years plus of accounting experience
- Advanced Excel is preferred
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Nashville , Assistant Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!